Friday, December 16, 2016

Bible Verses I Cling to When I Am Frustrated


There have been a number of times in my life that I was pierced with the pain of frustrations I experienced with situations I was in,  people who did not do exactly what I tell them to do and with myself every time I miss a goal. 

I have learned in life that FRUSTRATION is actually a MISPLACED EXPECTATION. We are frustrated if what we expect did not happen. But I have learned also that this really happen because nobody is perfect. Everyone will surely commit a mistake. And during this time, we can ONLY achieve peace within ourselves if we FORGIVE and LET GO. I know that it is definitely a struggle but GOD is ABLE to do all things and He will help us if we will call unto Him. 

In the times of frustration and stress, I calm myself with God's Word so that even in the midst of these, I can still have the peace that comes only from God. 

Below are my favorite bible verses that deal with frustration: 

1. Jeremiah 29 :11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2. Isaiah 61:7Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion,

and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.


3. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

4. Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

5. Isaiah 41:10So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

6.  Joshua 1:9Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

7. 2 Corinthians 12:9But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

8. Deuteronomy 31:8The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

9. Philippians 4:6-7Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

10. Psalm 56:3-4But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?

 What can mere mortals do to me?

Remember, when what you expect did not happen and you want to feel frustrated, God is in control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment