Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Home Organization Project # 1 : First Aid Kit

Today, I want to share with you one of the things I do at home when I am confronted with stress. Yeah, right! When I am stressed, I organize. I just can't explain the feeling I get each time I complete a task. I feel very productive and accomplished afterwards. Organizing our home is really one of my stress busters, I would say. It will not only make our home clean and comfy , it will also allow us to live a quality life. So here's the first project I have done so far. 


Project #1: First Aid Kit


Especially in those who have children,  I felt the dire need for every home to have a First Aid Kit in place, and fortunately, ours finally have one! It is very important that our homes should have a well-stocked First Aid Kit so that in case that there are minor injuries and accidents , which are inevitable at times, we can deal with them accordingly. 








I gathered all the medicines , oitments, band aids, etc from all around our house and stick them neatly into this First Aid Kit. When someone is not feeling well at home, the time for answering questions regarding the location of those medicines is minimized. I can also monitor effectively which medicines are soon to expire. 


Our First Aid Kit contains the following:

1. Biogesic Tablets
2. Bioflu Tablets
3. Band Aids
4. Gauze
5. Micropore
6. Cotton
7. Toothache Solution
8. Salinase
9. Betadine Solution
10. Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
11. Kantinko
12. Guava Leaves Mix
13. Antitussives
14. Peipa Koa Candies
15.Sebu De Macho
16. Ammonia Inhalants
17. Thermometers
18. Scissors
19. Face Masks


How about you mommies? Do you also have your First Aid Kit in place at home? What are their contents? Do you also feel the need to have one at your home? We would like to hear from you. Everyone is welcome to share his/her thoughts here at Noble and Prudent Wife so do not hesitate to leave us a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment